I don’t see any merit in hiding prices behind a lead form or a call, so let’s talk money right away:
1. One-off session.
If you want my take on a particular problem, offer, marketing piece, or just pick my brain on topics related to enterprise sales — the hourly rate is $500, with slots usually available within 4-5 business days. After the call, you get the recording and recaps of the session.
2. Discovery Project
This is how I start 90% of all my consulting gigs.
For a fixed fee, I create an action plan and resource list for the agreed-upon project
- Kick-off session. We nail the problem that we need to solve and clear the desired outcome (i.e., “we struggle to engage with target accounts from industry X”, “we want to significantly increase the share of wallet with customer Y,” etc).
- Deep dive into the problem.
- Session. Are not the session. We dig down into the materials
- Week-by-week action plan
- Resources needed for implementation
- Skills and competencies that need to be obtained inside the team
The fee for a discovery project is $5,000 with a delivery time of two weeks.
3. Ongoing coaching and mentorship
Ongoing accountability sessions with progress tracking and discussions of the challenges.
Slack channel for prompt feedback.
6-month minimum commitment.
Starting from $18 000 / 6 months. Board membership TBD.
4. Hands-on project
If you want me to lead a particular campaign or deal, you can add me as a fractional project leader. The total involvement depends on the task.
Starting from $15 000 per month + performance bonus with a minimum three months commitment.